top of page

Autism Parenting

ציבורי·

Exciting Updates to the Parenting Offerings!

I’ve listened to your feedback and made some changes to improve the website offerings related to the parenting group and Empowered Parenting course!

- Parenting Group: This group is now completely free! I want to make it as accessible as possible to everyone, so please feel free to join and benefit from the shared insights and support.

-Empowered Parenting Course: This course is now listed separately under the "Learning" tab in the main menu for easier access. Based on your feedback, I’ve discontinued the group Zoom option. However, we’re offering something new: Anyone who has purchased the course can now schedule a free 15-minute session with Dr. Regan to ask follow-up questions about the course content.

- For Existing Participants: There's no need to worry if you’ve already purchased the course. You’ve been automatically added to the course roster and won’t need to pay again as long as you’re signed into your account.

I hope these changes improve your experience. Thank you for helping us continue to grow and improve!

מי אנחנו

This is a group for family members in a neurodiverse househo...
bottom of page